Recalling one mishap he experienced on the set of 'Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam', the youngest member of the Jonas Brothers talks about his dangerous run in with a heater.
Nick Jonas came close to get burned while enjoying some downtime on the set of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". In an interview with Tiger Beat, the 17-year-old member of the Jonas Brothers recalled his dangerous run in with a heater when he got his pants on fire.
"I was sitting next to a space heater because it was freezing," the ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus began his story. "All of a sudden I thought, 'My leg is really itchy.' And I look down and my jeans were on fire! Literally, the side of my leg was on fire with smoke and flames. I put it out really quickly and had layers on so I was okay, but they had to cut the jeans off. It was pretty funny."
The youngest member of the pop band has also denied a rumor saying that he and brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas will go their separate ways. "There have been a lot of changes between the three of us, not only in where we live but with all kinds of things. But we're all still very close, probably the closest we've ever been," he explained. "That's what is important."
Trimite mesajÎnapoiNu poți trimite un mesaj fără conținut!Nu este permisă folosirea de cod HTML in mesaje.Mesajul nu a fost trimis din motive de securitate. Va rugam sa ne contactati prin email pe adresa firstname.lastname@example.orgMesajul nu a fost trimis din motive de posibil spam. Va rugam sa ne contactati prin email pe adresa email@example.comMesajul nu a fost trimis din motive de posibil spam. Ati trimis prea multe mesaje in ultimul timp.A apărut o eroare în timpul trimiterii mesajului. Vă rog încercați din nou.Mesajul a fost trimis.